O`KEY Group S.A. (LSE, MOEX: OKEY, the ‘Group’), one of Russia’s leading food retailers, has announced its financial results for the full year of 2021 based on audited consolidated financial statements.
All results are presented under IFRS 16 unless stated otherwise.
FY 2021 Financial Highlights
- Total Group revenue increased by 7.3% YoY to RUB 187.1 bn
- O`KEY revenue rose by 2.6% YoY to RUB 152.3 bn driven by LFL revenue growth and expansion
- DA! revenue soared by 34.0% YoY to RUB 34.8 bn, led by LFL revenue growth and selling space expansion
- Group gross profit increased by 7.2% to RUB 42.1 bn, and gross margin stood flat YoY at 22.5%
- Group EBITDA grew by 4.5% YoY to RUB 15.5 bn, with EBITDA margin amounting to 8.3%
- DA! discounters EBITDA more than doubled YoY to RUB 1.7 bn
- Group’s net debt level improved YoY to a 3.38x interest-bearing liabilities to EBITDA ratio, as of 31 December 2021