Leading Russian retail chain, specializing in food trade. The company opened its first hypermarket in St. Petersburg in 2002. Today we have more than 70 stores in major cities of Russia - in the North-West, South, Central, Urals and Siberian regions. The O`KEY brand is recognized as one of the strongest brands in St. Petersburg and intends to take the same position in other regions of Russia.
Our unique value proposition:
- a wide range of competitively priced, high quality products, including fresh food, own bakery, delicatessen products and non-food items
- a modern shopping environment with an appealing ambiance
- locations near key traffic intersections, within easy access to public transportation and/or within highly populated residential districts
- a family friendly environment with supervised in-store play areas for children
- a large number of cash registers to reduce queues